We all long to know the will of God in our lives, to obtain answers to our prayers, and to receive tangible evidence of the personal care of our heavenly Father. We deeply desire to hear His voice.
And here's the good news: God is not silent. He is constantly reaching out to each of us. Often His voice is quiet and can be heard only in prayer. He frequently breaks into our lives with timely remedies, miraculous encounters, and surprising circumstances that can be explained only by the reality of a loving and caring God.
Popular Catholic author and radio host Teresa Tomeo has gathered an inspiring collection of such Godcidences from her life, as well as personal stories from a variety of Catholics including broadcasters Joan Lewis, Al Kresta, Steve Ray, and authors Greg and Julie Alexander of the unmistakable ways God has spoken to them.
In these pages, you'll read about ordinary and extraordinary come-to-Jesus moments, such as:
- They mysterious man who appeared to an anxious couple at a deserted train station in Italy to give them assistance and then just as quickly disappeared
- How a six-word sentence from a husband to his embittered wife served to redirect their marriage from bitterness toward reconciliation and renewal
- A business offer that arrived out of the blue, just as financial ruin threatened the future of a wife and husband recently jolted by an Alzheimer's diagnosis
- The unexpected link between a young woman's moment of despair, as she curled up on the floor of her shower, and the day she kissed the ring of Pope St. John Paul II
- how a car accident led to a life-saving ultrasound for an abortion-minded mother
- What the Holy Spirit inspired a woman to say in acausal airplane conversation that transformed it into a never-to-be-forgotten encounter
These and many more profound and intimate stories will deepen your faith as they remind you of the active presence of God in your life. Each comes with lessons for you to apply to your life and reflections to help you grow in your ability to hear and respond to the still, small, powerful voice of God.
About the Author: Teresa Tomeo is an author, syndicated Catholic talk-show host, and motivational speakers with more than thirty years of experience in TV, radio and newspaper. She spent nineteen of those years working in front of a camera as a reporter and anchor in the Detroit market.
In 2000, Teresa left the secular media to start her own speaking and communications company, Teresa Tomeo Communications, LLC and her web site and blog. Her daily morning radio program, Catholic Connection, is produced by Ave Maria Radio and EWTN's Global Catholic Radio Network and can be heard on over five hundred domestic and international AM and FM radio affiliates worldwide, including SiriusXM Satellite Radio.
Over the past two decades, Teresa has traveled extensively throughout Italy and has led pilgrimages and tours there more than fifty times. In 2019, she founded T's Italy, a travel consultation company, along with its website, where she shares insider tips for where to eat, stay, shop, and play in this beautiful country.
Following the outbreak of Covid-19, Teresa published Conquering Coronavirus: How Faith Can Put Your Fears to Rest. Teresa also began a positivity movement to encourage listeners and followers to stay focused on the true, the beautiful and the good. This includes T's Teatime: A Cup of Inspiration to Warm Your Heart and Soul, where she shares inspirational videos and uplifting social media messaging to help others embrace a deeper joy that is not dependent on one's circumstances, but on the many gifts that God has given. Teresa's next book, The Joy of Positive Thinking, is expected to be released by Sophia Institute Press in 2021.