Early-bird pricing ends April 15, 2020
The Good News Planners provide students in grades 7-12 a compact faith-strengthening tool.
Gospel-based concepts allow students to reassess their faith in light of Jesus and the Gospel and strengthen their faith as a vital part of everyday life. The planner that connects faith life and school life!
- Love My Neighbor theme coordinates with the 2021 fratelli tutti, third encyclical, on fraternity and social friendship.
- Daily Discussion and Journaling Starters that reinforce Gospel/Church-related topics.
- Lectionary Connections are Reinforced through weekly Bible verses from the upcoming Sunday Gospel - the only Catholic Planners using the scripture readings from the Lectionary for Mass
- Resource pages on the Catholic faith and Prayers, First Communion toward Confirmation
- Parent Connection is encouraged through questions and discussion on the Gospel that brings the lesson home
- Monthly calendars for planning and tracking of important dates, long-range assignments and tests
- Traditional Prayers inside front and back covers
- 128 full-sized 8 1/2" X 11" pages in full color
- 47 weeks (August 1, 2021 - June 25, 2022)
- Includes over 21 primary -level resource pages
- 3-hole drill included on all standard books
- Custom planners do not come 3-hole drilled