Each teacher planner includes a 50+ page supplement packed with weekly ideas for exploring the Gospels, the Church's seasons and feast days. Your entire faculty can share in the Religious Education of your students with easily accessible background information about the material in the Student Planners. All the standard features of a Teacher Planner plus so much more!
Elementary Teacher Planner with Grade Book:
- Serve One Another with Gladness helps students focus on their own growing faith through suggested exercises and ideas to reach out to others with Jesus' encouragement.
- 50+ pages of faith-building material built around the weekly Gospel Reading
- Daily insights into the Sunday Readings, the Gospels and the Church year which expand the exercises found in the Student Planners
- Background information for saints, including their lives of faithful service
- Citations for the following week's Mass Readings
- FREE Bonus Section! Additional reproducible Gospel-related puzzles, games and other faith-building material available to download & reproduce
2022-2023 Theme: Serve The Lord With Gladness
Our Lord Jesus came to save and to serve. Through words and actions, he showed his disciples just what that service looks like. This year as they learn new things, students are reminded that they are called disciples of Jesus, just like Peter, James and John. We have been called to follow and to serve others in Jesus name, as it says in Psalm 100:2: “Serve the Lord with Gladness!”
To qualify for the pre-publication pricing discount you must lock in your order by April 29, 2022. Quantities can be modified up to 2 weeks prior to shipping, 6-8 weeks for custom planners. No returns on dated product after shipped.