Central to The Good News Program is our Elementary Student Planner.
Each teacher planner includes a 50+ page supplement packed with weekly ideas for exploring the Gospels, the Church's seasons and feast days. Your entire faculty can share in the Religious Education of your students with easily accessible background information about the material in the Student Planners. All the standard features of a Teacher Planner plus so much more!
Elementary Teacher Planner with Grade Book:
- 50+ pages of faith-building material built around the weekly Gospel Reading
- Daily insights into the Sunday Readings, the Gospels and the Church year which expand the exercises found in the Student Planners
- Background information for saints, including their lives of faithful service
- Citations for the following week's Mass Readings
- FREE Bonus Section! Additional reproducible Gospel-related puzzles, games and other faith-building material available to download & reproduce
2024-2025 Theme: Faith, Hope, Love
The words of 1 Corinthians 13:13 provide our theme verse for the school year and serve as a year-long reminder of our faithful, hopeful response to our Savior’s forgiveness and love. “So faith, hope, love remain, these three; but the greatest of these is love.” This year, as they learn new things, students are reminded that we are to love the Lord our God with all our heart, soul and mind, and we are to love our neighbor as ourself.
To qualify for the pre-publication pricing discount you must lock in your order by April 12, 2024. Quantities can be modified up to 2 weeks prior to shipping, 6-8 weeks for custom planners. No returns on dated product after shipped.